THIS PAGE CONTAINS RECIPES USING RABBIT TOBACCO COMBINED WITH OTHER HERBS AND BLENDS.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER GENERAL RECIPES
RabbiCoffee – Iced
- Begin with rabbit tobacco tea and coffee previously made and chilled in the refrigerator.
- Use a container that will hold more than 32 ounces of liquid, and pour the following into it:
- 1 1/2 cups strong rabbit tobacco tea
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 8-10 pks stevia, or another equivalent sweetener
- Pour mixture over 1 cup of ice in a separate container (there will be enough for two 16 ounce servings)
- Finally, pour from the mixture and ice into a 16-ounce glass or mug
- Top each serving with whip cream and garnish with cinnamon, nutmeg, or other spices of choice. ENJOY!
Rabbit tobacco combined with black tea
- 1 Family size black tea bag
- 1 Individual size tea bag
- 1/4 Teaspoonful maple flavoring
- Place all in 1/2 gallon water, bring to a boil, then let steep 30-45 minutes.
- Finish filling the 1/2 gallon jar with previously made rabbit tobacco tea and stir.
- Mix three equal parts of black coffee, green tea & rabbit tobacco tea. Add stevia to suit your taste, as sweetener. Drink hot or cold.